Unravel

Please tell me… tell me how this place is supposed to work; just who lies within me?
I’m broken, broken in the midst of this world. But you’re smiling, blind to it all.
I’m broken anyway, so I halt my breath;
I can’t unravel myself, and even the truth’s in a freeze.
I’m breakable, unbreakable; going insane, unable to lose my mind:
Then I found you and felt something give way!
In this twisted world, my form grows more and more transparent, till it can’t even be seen.
Please don’t find me… don’t look upon me.
In this world that someone else imagined, I simply don’t want to hurt you.
So please just remember me, as vivid as I used to be.
Endlessly expanding solitude wraps around me, and I’m reminded of times I laughed innocently,
But I can’t move, can’t get loose, can’t move, can’t get loose, can’t move, can’t move!
unravelling the world
Something changed in me… I couldn’t change myself…
The two mix together, both of us facing destruction.
I’m breakable, unbreakable; going insane, unable to lose my mind;
But I won’t let you be defiled!
In this twisted world, my form grows more and more transparent, till it can’t even be seen.
Please don’t find me… don’t look upon me.
In this lonely trap that someone planned, before the future becomes unraveled,
Please just remember me, as vivid as I used to be.
Don’t forget, don’t forget, don’t forget, don’t forget…
I’m paralyzed by the the fact that I changed,
In a paradise of nothing I can change,
So please just remember me.
Please tell me… tell me… just who lies within me?

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Brainstorming Produk Unggulan (Tugas 1 Kewirausahaan)

Penulisan Softskill 5, Penerjemahan Berbantuan Komputer